About Anthony (Tony) Bottagaro
Tony Bottagaro began his professional career in New York City, where he formed his own investment and real estate development company before moving to Colorado. He has founded several successful businesses and has held senior level management positions. Tony's responsibilities have included structuring and negotiating targeted acquisitions and the subsequent management and marketing of those acquired real estate assets and businesses. His extensive entrepreneurial experience includes capital formation, financing, and product development.
To advocate for the greater good of all humanity and heal a divided Nation and International community now and into the future . . . Tony Bottagaro authored the "Universal Declaration of a World More Human and More Divine."
Tony's diverse talents and experiences have led others to describe him as a "Renaissance Man." Over the last 40 years, he has built on his accomplishments as a seasoned business executive to spread his message of the power of unconditional love. He is an acclaimed speaker, author, filmmaker, playwright, and stage performer (as Mario the Peddler) whose books, films, talks, and performances have provided him national and international recognition. Tony has written several books, including the bestseller, The Poet, The Count, and the Peddler. As a filmmaker, he produced and narrated an award-winning documentary, To Create a World More Human and More Divine, inspired by his book of the same title. This thought-provoking film premiered at the United Nation' Dag Hammarskjöld Auditorium. Tony's message is simple, direct, and universal, and it traverses different religious, social, and political ideologies. He has brought his message across the world, introducing it to top officials in the U.S. government and the United Nations, delivering it at an audience with Pope John Paul II at the Vatican, and speaking at several universities, including the University of Peace in Costa Rica. He currently serves as Special Adviser on National and International Affairs in the Public and Private Sectors to Chamber of the Americas and its Foundation.
In 1983 Tony received a prestigious Angel Award for Excellence in Media for his first book To Create A World More Human and More Divine. He produced, narrated and received another Angel Award for his documentary film of the same title that premiered at the Dag Hammarskjöld Auditorium at the United Nations in 1984.
In 1988, he received a third Angel Award for his book, Revolution: A Challenge of Love.
- "Let me know how I might be of help to you and your mission. I seek to serve." Your grateful brother from the moon, Jim Irwin, Astronaut
- "You are to be congratulated on giving of your time and talent in this direction and I wish you Godspeed." Norman Vincent Peale
- "...a moving expression of faith and trust-and love." Sister Marjorie Keenan, Secty. General World Conference on Religion & Peace
Bottagaro challenges the very fabric of society with his 2006 historical, fictional bestseller, The Poet, The Count, and The Peddler.
- "I hope that the fundamental lessons of Revolution will be learned by all." Betty Reardon, Dir. of Peace Edu. Program Columbia Univ. Teacher's College
- "The message we need in these days. A great contribution to the study of the power of love for all humanity." Robert Muller Asst. Secretary-General (Ret.), United Nations and Past Chancellor for the University of Peace
- "Revolution is a masterpiece." Mary Dorr President, Excellence in Media
Mario the Peddler, the theatrical stageplay written and performed by Bottagaro is...
- "The actions of his hero, Mario, virtually echo the author's own actions in that they demonstrate one man's devotion to divine love, compassion, truth, liberty, freedom, human rights, and peace among all peoples and nations of the world." Mark A. Roy, Human Rights Advocate and Former Advocate for Administrative Justice in the UN
- "...a modern day allegory with an important message for our time." Carol Colombo, founder of Axon Capital
- "I strongly recommend this book. Everyone interested in justice...should—no, must—read this book." Joe Martori, Chairman and CEO of ILX Resorts Inc
- "a 'soul-shattering' experience, a magical moment that will expand your mind, open your heart to love, & make you a different person. Make you a better person."Dr. Robert J. Pugel, Assoc. Prof. Emeritus-English, University of Colorado
- "...the antidote to the negativity, divisiveness and fear that feels so pervasive these days." Fran Arniotes - Director, StageDoor Theatre - Conifer
- "...spiritually uplifting..."John Hay - Co-founder of Celestial Seasonings
The Journey continues with "The Universal Declaration of a World More Human and More Divine ".
A father of five and grandfather, Tony lives in Colorado with his wife, Cathy.
For booking, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: 303.517.5825